Tuesday, August 24, 2010

love & marriage

“The sum which two married people owe to one another defies calculation. It is an infinite debt, which can only be discharged through all eternity.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

“Ask the child why it is born; ask the flower why it blossoms; ask the sun why it shines. I love you because I must love you.” 
~ George P. Upton

“Marriage is ever made by destiny.” 
~ George Chapman

“Two human loves make one divine.” ~ Elizabeth Barrett Browning

“A happy marriage is a new beginning of life, a new starting point for happiness and usefulness.” ~ Dean Stanley

“There is nothing half so sweet in life
As love's young dream.” 
~ Thomas Moore

“Grace and remembrance be to you both.” 
~ William Shakespeare

“One should believe in marriage as in the immortality of the soul.” 
~ Honore de Balzac

“Whatever souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” ~ Emily Bronte

“Happy and thrice happy are those who enjoy an uninterrupted union, and whose love, unbroken by any sour complaints, shall not dissolve until the last day of their existence.
” ~ Horace

“He is the half part of a blessed man


Left to be finished by such as she:


And she a fair divided excellence


Whose fulness of perfection lies in him.
”

~ William Shakespeare

“Heaven give you many, many merry days.” 
~ William Shakespeare

“For one human being to love another; that is perhaps the most difficult of all our tasks, the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which all other work is but preparation.” ~ Rainer Maria Rilke


"After all, what was more important, in the end, than love?" ~ Stephanie Meyer

“You are my life. You're the only thing it would hurt to lose.” ~ Stephanie Meyer

“I promise to love you forever - every single day of forever.” ~ Stephanie Meyer

“If I could dream at all it would be about you. And I'm not ashamed of it.” ~ Stephanie Meyer

“A heart that loves is always young. ” ~ Greek Proverb

“I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” ~ Roy Croft

“As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you.” ~ Karen Klodfelder

“Give her two red roses, each with a note. The first note says For the woman I love and the second, For my best friend.” ~ Unknown

“This day I will marry my friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love.” ~ Anonymous

“If rain drops were kisses,I could send you showers. if hugs were seas i send you oceans. and if love was a person i send you me!!” ~ ally qwerty

“To the world you are one person, but to one person you are the world.” ~ unknown

“If I know what love is, it is because of you.” ~ Herman Hesse

“Grow old along with me the best is yet to be.” ~ Robert Browning

“Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense.“ ~ Mark Overby

“Love is a gift from God, and as we obey His laws and genuinely learn to serve others, we develop God's love in our lives. Love of God is the means of unlocking divine powers which help us to live worthily and to overcome the world.” ~ David B. Haight

“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.” ~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

“You know you're in love when reality is finally better than your dreams.” ~ Unknown

“The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.” ~ Josiah G. Holland

“Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith.” ~ Adel Bestavros

“Boys are like stars, there are millions of them out there, bbut only one can make your dreams come true.” ~ Courtney Conner

“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” ~ Robert Heinlein

“A heart that loves is always young. ” ~ Greek Proverb

“As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you.” ~ Karen Klodfelder

The best thing about me is you.” ~ Shannon Crown

“Give her two red roses, each with a note. The first note says For the woman I love and the second, For my best friend.” ~ Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment